Exploring and photographing southwestern PA's abandoned mines, industry, homes...and whatever else we may find. A little history, a little legend...from the most massive structures to the minute details we walk past every day.
Shepherd's Cemetery, established in 1805, is located between Carmichaels and Crucible, on Airshaft Road. It was restored in 1989 by Troop 1168 and then again in April 2004 by Greene County 4H Goat Club. A list of people interred there can be found here. And a link to an aerial view on Bing Maps.